The City of Hamilton is hiring Summer Students for 2020. To apply for a summer student job, you must:
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada as a student
- Be at least 14 years old AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION. Certain positions have age restrictions. Please refer to the appropriate category for minimum age requirements.
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number (If your SIN # starts with a number “9”, you will be required to submit the work/study permit with your new hire package)
- Be enrolled full-time in a secondary or post-secondary educational institution or institution of higher learning and returning to school in the fall
- If you are a returning summer student, you must have held a summer student position last summer. You must have received a favourable re-hire status on your end-of-season performance evaluation.
For more information on available jobs or to apply, please click here