The Hamilton Public Health Services mobile vaccination team has implemented a “Book One, Bring One” option for the below mobile pop-up vaccine clinics from June 8 to June 14, 2021. In order to increase access to the COVID-19 vaccine across Hamilton, every youth aged 12-17 that has a booked appointment can bring an individual aged 12+ along as a walk-in. This additional individual (a friend, parent, sibling, grandparent, etc.) can receive a first dose of vaccine, or a second dose if currently eligible to do so.
- Harry Howell Twin-Pad Arena, 27 Hwy 5 W., Flamborough – June 11
- Bernie Morelli Recreation Centre, 876 Cannon St. E. – June 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Norman Pinky Lewis Recreation Centre, 192 Wentworth St. N. – June 8, 9, 11
- Ancaster Rotary Centre, 385 Jerseyville Rd W., Ancaster – June 9
- Dundas Community Centre, 29 Market St. S, Dundas – June 10
- Glanbrook Arena, 4300 Binbrook Rd., Binbrook – June 12, 13
- Sackville Hill Seniors Recreation Centre, 780 Upper Wentworth St. – June 12, 13, 14
Booking an appointmentAppointments for the above clinics can be booked through the Provincial online booking system found at www.hamilton.ca/VaccineBooking or by calling the Provincial call centre at 1-888-999-6488.
For those who do not have a Green Ontario photo health card, please call the Public Health Services COVID-19 Hotline at 905-974-9848, option 7 to book an appointment. Due to potential call volumes expected at the call centre, the City of Hamilton encourages everyone to self-register online if able to so, it’s the quickest process to get an appointment. The hotline is trying to focus on those without health cards and those without computer access.