The Supie program offers free drop-in and reservation-based recreation programs during the summer for children at neighbourhood park locations across the city. Programs may include a combination of staff-led and self-directed activities you can do with members of your household.
New for 2021:
- Combination of staff led-programs and self-directed activities, search the map for parks and level of service
- Self-directed activities are to be completed in small groups within gathering limits at your own pace
- Parks with staff led programming will be offered between 11:00am-3:30pm. Sign up required on-site, with limited spaces available based on activity and provincial restrictions in place
- Keep 2m physical distance from those outside of your household at all times
- Sanitize hands regularly, before and after participating in programs