In mid July, Hamilton Public Library plans to open the next set of Library locations for Take-out, including the Waterdown library at 163 Dundas Street East, with health and safety measures in place.
On Thursday July 9, check your holds at hpl.ca and choose which items you’d like to pick up at the Waterdown branch.
- When your holds are ready, you will receive a telephone call or email.
- Book a pickup time at your chosen branch.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in line at the designated entrance.
- Please have your library card handy. Bring a piece of ID.
- Please keep social distancing procedures in mind at all times.
- One appointment per customer, per day. Customers can pick up items for up to two additional card holders at an appointment.
For more information, please click here.